Retrofitting of building structures, including maintenance, rehabilitation, and strengthening, is not only an important issue in urban construction and management, but also a frequent problem to structural engineers in property management disciplines. Based on the contributors hands-on experience, Retrofitting Design of Building Structures covers structural retrofitting practices, the basic principles of structural analysis and design, and various innovatively-used structural codes for the design, assessment, and retrofitting of building structures using newly-developed technologies worldwide.
If you find a crack in your building, or have a Valuation Survey and the surveyor identifies cracking, you need to get a Chartered Structural Engineer’s Report to clarify the problem. Cracking to buildings can be caused by many things and in most cases we will be able to spot the probable reason during our inspection. If the cracking is suspected of being due to subsidence then we can help you resolve the problem. Before covering how we are able to help it is worth you understanding exactly what subsidence is.
The service that we offer
- Retrofitting & Rehabilitation of structure.
- Wrapping by using carbon or glass fiber system
- Fixing carbon laminate
- Rebar Anchoring & Jacketing by using special concretes
- Steel plate bonding by using structural anchor resin
- Injecting the RC element by using low viscous & PU resins etc.
- Micro piling & shotcreting
- Large water proofing
- Flexible waterproofing
- semi flexible waterproofing
- Rigid waterproofing
- Practicing non destructive test on RC element